29 April 2011

=.='



Judge me all you want I know I cant stop you , but just get to know me. I hate people that think they are better than everybody else ,i hate people that lie and I hate people who think they look so god damn hot ,people don’t realized that beauty isn’t what you see on the outside but its what you love about the person on the inside for who they are not what they look like .If you think I’m a bitch ,if you think I’m a ugly that’s your opinion just keep that shit to yourself I don’t need your bullshit so just tell someone who actually cares because I don’t care I don’t need the drama .All I can say is get to know me ,if you don’t like me well there’s not much I can do about it because I’m not changing for nobody .I am a nice person who's kind and caring but in the end its your decision. I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation. When I'm up there, and I know the show's coming to a close, in my head I'm saying to myself, Oh man, you gotta get off and be a normal person again. That's what I don't like so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment